Brix Wines can customize a Private Label Wine program to fit the needs of any single location restaurant to large chain establishments. Private Label programs can fit into many different business models including (but not limited to): Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts, Festivals, Events, Bars, Wine Bars, Country Clubs, Liquor Stores, Catering Companies, Mass Transit Catering Companies, Convention Centers, Casinos, Concerts Venues, Theatre Venues, Theme Parks, Sporting Events, Stadium, Corporate Gifts, Museums and more!
Brix makes the process easy:
- We source the wine for you.
- Our Creative Team designs the label to your company’s specific needs.
- We handle the compliance issues.
- We store the wine at our facilities.
- We distribute to you as you need it.
Creating a Private Label wine program can take anywhere from 90 to 120 days to receive your finished product. This timeline is subject to approved package design, TTB compliance and production of the product.
Normal minimum orders for a Private Label wine program are 190 cases per varietal with no additional annual commitment. Brix can customize lower minimums based on varietal sourcing, but the process may take longer, the costs may be increased and there could be an annual commitment contract.
The benefits for using our programs are simple:
- Increase your profits and revenue from wine sales.
- Brand your Business!
- Create a following for your exclusive Private Label, which promotes repeat business.
- Merchandise your own "business brand" wine and differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Use your Private Label wine for catering multiple events like weddings, meetings, corporate functions, etc.
Make your business more profitable and stronger in the marketplace by contacting a Brix Wines sales representative today!